Saturday, 16 April 2016

What I Got For My Birthday ~ 2016

Bonjour!
If you follow me on Instagram (@vieaveccharlotte) you may know that it was my birthday last week! So today, I thought it might be fun to share some of the gifts I received with you.



 

// DISCLAIMER // I'm not trying to brag in any way, I know I am incredibly lucky and I am so grateful for everything I was gifted. I  just thought this would be a fun post to write, as I love looking at these sorts of things when I'm looking for gifts for my friends or when people ask what I'd like for my birthday/Christmas.

From my Grandma and Grandad, I was given some White Converse High Tops! Very excited! If you read my, Spring Fashion Wish list 2016, you will know that I said I really wanted some and I'm so happy I got them! And, lets be honest, they will probably be featured a lot on here and on my Instagram for a considerable amount of the future!


 

From my parents, I got a few little presents. I got two YouTube books which I'm so excited to read. And, once again, I'm very very late to the party! I received 'All I Know Now' By Carrie Fletcher and 'A Work In Progress' by Connor Franta.


 
Also, I got 2 CDs. Yep! I'm still living in 2008 apparently! I did ask for them, as I like having the CDs of my favourite artists, even though I mot likely already have their album(s) on my phone. As you may know (from my GRWM ~ Little Mix Get Weird Tour and Day In The Life ~ Get Weird Tour ) I do like Little Mix, a lot, so I asked for the deluxe version of 'Get Weird' as it has more songs on than the normal version and I adore Little Mix! You may also know I like Shawn Mendes a lot too, so I asked for his deluxe version of Handwritten as well!
 
 
 
And yes, still living in 2008, I got a DVD. Yep, a D-V-D! The DVD I was given is of one of my favourite films from when I was younger, 'The Parent Trap' (the one with Lindsay Lohan in) and I was really happy I got this as I haven't seen it in a really long time and it will bring back childhood memories, ah, nostalgia.

 
Being a beauty blogger, *that's a bold claim on my part* I have 'accumulated' *okay, bought* more make up and I needed somewhere to store it all. All over Instagram, I see people with these acrylic make up organisers and I thought they were really good, so I asked for one for my birthday, and my parents got me one, which I am so grateful for. This is one from Amazon, if you type in acrylic make up 4 drawers, it should come up. The only 'bad' thing about this is that some of my eye shadow pallets don't fit in it, so I might have to find an alternative place for those.

 
Also from my parents, I was given a scratch map, which is a big map that you can scratch off all the countries you've been. I might do more on this later as I plan on keeping this and uing it far into adulthood.
 
My friends know me very well. Very well indeed. From my lovely friend, let's call her J'aine, I was given a set of 4 candles! Yes 4 candles *if you don't get that Two Ronnie's reference, I'm not sure we can be friends....... joking*. In it there is a little cup/holder/thing and when I unwrapped it at school, J'aine said to me "I got you this one so your mum will let you light them in your room" or something along those lines anyway. She knows me well. As well as those, J'aine gave me an adorable little coin purse, which is a lovely pale pink colour with gold writing.

 
 
From my lovely friend, let's call her Kelsy *I doubt she will see this, but if she does and understand why I called her that, I will be quite surprised!*, I was given The Comforter from Lush, which is something I've been wanting to try for ages, and I have to say, it smells incredible! I had it in my bag for about 2 hours at school and every time I opened my bag, I got a lovely whiff of Lush, so thank you so much Kelsy! And from another friend of mine, I was given two things from Lush. This is quite a funny story *I hope she doesn't mind me telling you*, but I got the Unicorn Horn and Think Pink. You may be thinking that Unicorn Horn is only available around Valentine's Day (which was 2 months ago) and you are correct! My friend thought my birthday was February 22nd, so she bought my present in January. Its quite funny *at least it is to us* because she doesn't know why she thought that and doesn't know who's birthday it is on February 22nd. Nevertheless, I am so happy and I think she noticed that when I took it out of the [beautiful] gift bag, and my face basically lit up.

 


 
From another wonderful friend of mine, I was given a Ted Baker body wash and a Ted Baker body lotion. I really like the scent of these, I'm not sure what it is. It's like the Ted Baker scent from about 2 collections ago?????? *That won't make sense to anyone but me*, but this is my favourite scent of all the 'collections', so I am incredibly grateful!
 
 
I also got a lovely notebook from another friend and a share bag of Milky Bar buttons from my friend Katie, which I ate as soon as I got home. #NoShame I'm very easy to please.
 
Then from my lovely Auntie and Uncle, I got to go to the Little Mix Concert. I'm not going to tell you about it because I'm sure you've heard enough already. But if you're new, you can find both of my posts about them in the archives on the sidebar. #CheekySpon
 
And to end this [very long] post, I got some adorable little gifts from my little cousins *who are also adorable*. I was told when I was given them *2 weeks before my birthday, may I add* to look after them until my birthday as they were "big girl presents". I think this is because it was make up. I was given 3 No7 products; a champagne-y coloured lip gloss, a purple-y grey liquid eye shadow thing *not 100% sure how to use it* and a very pretty purple nail polish.
 

 
 
Once again, I am incredibly grateful for every gift, card and birthday message I received. Also, today, I hit 1200 Instagram followers, so thank you so much if you are following me on there and if you'd like to follow me, I'm @vieaveccharlotte
And.... I hit 6000 pageviews on Friday! So, once again, thank you so much for coming and reading things written by little old me. *sends virtual hugs*
 
 Parle bientot,
Charlotte <3

22 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte,
    Happy Birthday afterwards. You've received very lovely presents, I like them really much.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great day! I really want a scratch map, they seem so cool x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have such similar tastes! Especially in music haha! Lovely post and photos, so goals you did one of these posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos in this are gorgeous! Sounds like you got some wonderful things xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! That's so awesome that you got all that stuff! And those converse are awesome! <3

    darlinginspirations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday! hope you had an amazing day! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! You're photos are so pretty! XX
    www.kforkajsa.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy beladed birthday! These are great!

    stella xx
    http://onegirlblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely post dear :) all of your presents are so nice! Lush gifts are always amazing! And I really like the colour of the lipstick as well <3
    Also, I love all your photos I have to follow you on Instagram too xx

    aishettina.blospot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the coin purse, hope you had a good day xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty! Thank you love xx

      Delete
  11. Hello love,
    I love how you presented your gifts, the pictures are perfect! Great gifts and happy really late birthday :)
    All the love
    Hugs from Hayley xx
    || http://hayleyoliviareflectionsofme.blogspot.com/ ||

    ReplyDelete