Sunday, 15 May 2016

100 Things That Make Me Happy // MHP

Bonjour,

You may have read in my post called Deep Thoughts, that I haven't been feeling very good lately. Honestly, its like the Somme (the battle of....) in my head sometimes. But I'm trying to get better. I have told people about it now, and its working so far. Then when I was *mindlessly* browsing Pinterest over the weekend, I saw something called 'The Happiness Project' and I thought it might cheer me up to make my own 'Happiness Project'. Some of this project I will share with you, but some of it I wont, I might make this into a series if it goes well, let me know if you'd be interested in that! If I do, its shall be called MHP, because I am too lazy to write it all out. #noshame

But to start off my Happiness Project, I thought I'd write a list of all the things that I love and that make me happy. These are in no particular order by the way. Here goes:

 

1. Long Car Journeys ~ especially when its raining and I have music
 
2. Having my nails painted
 
3. LUSH bath bombs/bubble bars

 
 
4. Dea J'aine
 
5. When you get in the bath and its the exact right temperature
 
6. Making other people smile
 
7. Singing to myself in my bedroom
 
8. My Imagination
 
9. Having a lie in
 
10. Walking out of school on a Friday
 
11. Listening to music in general

 
12. Summer
 
13. Shopping for make up (lipsticks in particular)
 
14. Notebooks
 
15. Blogging (duh)
 
16. Little Mix (yes, Alfie, I said it)
 
17. YouTube
 
18. Instagram (the old version)
 
19. Laying out coloured pens/crayons in colour order *sooo satisfying*

 
20. Binge watching videos on YouTube
 
21. Trying out make up looks but very rarely ever wearing them outside

22. Decorating my bedroom

23. Christmas


24. When my hair goes into a bun adequately enough to pass as a bun

 
25. Dealing with people's problems
 
26. The feeling when you have done the homework for the next day and you can finally go to sleep
 
27. When people comment lovely things on my blog posts and Instagram photos
 
28. Writing stories
 
29. Making a big-ass cup of tea
 
30. Drinking a big-ass cup of tea
 
31. Baking

 
32. Memories from when I was little
 
33. The sound of rain on the windows
 
34. Blowing on a dice when playing a board game, because that's what Great Grandad taught me to do
 
35. Tears of happiness
 
36. Dancing

 
37. Laughing until I get stomach pains
 
38. Taking a good/adequate selfie

39. Knowing that the people around me are happy
 
40. Getting told I've done well
 
41. Lip products

 
42. Proving someone wrong *yes, I'm evil. I know*
 
43. Being so engulfed in something that I forget all my problems for a just a little while
 
44. Finding someone who likes the same things as me

45. Hugs

46. When I see that my friends and family are happy

47. When someone texts me for no reason

48. Movie Nights



49. Going to get ice cream with my brother, Toby, Maddie and Harriet in the summer

50. Looking back on photos

51. Walking down the stairs to the smell of Mum's baking/cooking

52. Inside jokes

53. Knowing all the lyrics to an entire song

Paint ~ By Dodie Clark
 
54. The week after exam week as I don't get a lot of homework

55. Popping bubble wrap

56. Bubbles

57. When I find the perfect song to define my mood

58. Sitting in Grandma and Grandad's summer house with my family

59. My two adorable little cousins

60. Lists


61. Finding something I lost ages ago

62. The nicknames I have for my friends

63. The nicknames my friends give me

64. Getting a good mark on a test


15/15 in French ~ aaaarrrggghhh

65. When I correctly predict what will happen in a TV show (I don't tell anyone though, I'm not a monster)

66. When I get to school to find that Alfie and Rae have learnt a new song that they feel the need to perform for me

67. Tiny little compliments

68. BBQs

69. Twitter


Follow Me // @vieavecchar
70. When I hear a song I haven't heard for years, but I remember all the lyrics

71. The fact I know *basically* all the words to 'Wannabe' by the Spice Girls, even though they broke up before I was born

72. Flopping down onto my bed after school

73. Beauty Products that smell like cake

74. When Dan and/or Phil upload a new video
 
75. Finding photo inspiration on We Heart It

76. Going to Auntie's for Chinese or a roast dinner

77. Scrapbooking

 
78. Getting home after school in the Summer and its still light (its weird after the Winter)

79. Packing for a holiday

80. Snow

81. Fast Wifi connection

82. GIFs

83. Paddling in the sea

84. Finding new music

85. Mock the Week (a TV show)

86. Hazel's 'Time of the Month' Monthly vlog series

87. My naturally wavy hair

88. Pinterest

89. Christmas Lights

90. Wednezzzdays with Lizzza

91. Centre Parcs



92. PUNS (got to love a good few puns)

93. Being one of the people that read the book before they watch the film

94. The 6 week holidays in the Summer

95. Vlogmas ~ because there's always something new in my subscription box

96. The Two Ronnies' 'Fork Handles' sketch

97. Sia

98. When my skin decides to cooperate (today is not that day)

99. My friends

100. My family


I hope you liked this post! I'd really like to do some more of these posts for MHP, so let me know if you'd be interested! Also, thank you so much for 7800 page views *aaarrrgggghhh*! That's insane! Anyway, thank you so much lovelies!
 
 
 
Je t'aime et parle bientot,
Charlotte <3
 

32 comments:

  1. 29 and 30 tho Hahaha Let's have a tea party! Wonderful post, hope we can collab in the future. More power! xx

    Just Because l youlivealife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you lovely, I'd love to! <3

      Delete
  2. 15, 31, 68 are things that make me happy too! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to so many of these!! I haven't been feeling great lately either so this definitely cheered me up a lot! I'm going to look into the happiness project now to see if I can do one myself!x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! You should! Let me know how you get on! <3

      Delete
  4. This is honestly such a lovely post to read! I can definitely relate to a lot of the things that you have mentioned as well. I will definitely consider doing a post like this myself, as I really do think it's so lovely and it can really spread so much positivity! <3

    Jade xx | simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with 19, it is just so satisfying! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Its so annoying when someone messes them up though! <3

      Delete
  6. This was so lovely! I love long car journeys too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lush, Christmas, movies & YouTube too! And I love rain, bright lipstick, a perfect eyeliner, snow, pizza, cats and so many things :)

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this 😊 Hope you start to feel a bit brighter soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post. I love most of these things too :) x

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute list! These would make me happy too! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this, especially the photos and how they broke up every few 'happiness reason'! If you don't mind, I may do this one day myself! I'll give credit xx

    Charlotte C <3
    From www.charlottecrowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Be sure to let me know when you do! Xx

      Delete
  12. Loved this post! Definitely do it as a series :)
    Amy
    amyslifeblogs24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, I would love to! <3

      Delete
  13. I love this post idea, so positive to read through :)
    ♡ chantelle | chanbelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its funny how much we have in common and how many of these things I love to do. I think you have inspired me to do my own happiness project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, let me know how you get on! Xx

      Delete
  15. This post was absoluetely amazing! I think the Happiness Project that you are doing is a great way to make you feel better.
    - Olivia Xx
    P.S: I seriously love Wednezzzdays with Lizzza too! It's so nice to see that you like them too and I'm not the only one (Hehehehe!)
    http://oliviaxalesha.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia!
      Oooh great! No one else i talk to watches her - so I'm glad that you do! Xx

      Delete
  16. Reading this post makes me incredibly happy. Every now and then I thought: oh, that makes me happy too, I should do that soon again!

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete