Sunday, 29 May 2016

Summer Music Playlist 2016 // Collab

Bonjour!

I've been feeling in a very 'summery' mood lately, what with the exams being over for the year and that. So today I'm going to share the music I'll be listening to this Summer! But before I get started......

This is a collab with the lovely Courtney from Courtney's Beauty Box who will be sharing some of her favourites for this season with you over on her blog, so be sure to go and give her a visit!

I'm not really going to explain why I like these songs as I have a funny feeling that it might get a little bit repetitive so I'll just list them. I did one of these posts last month, for Spring, which you can read here if you would like *plug, plug, plug*. {These are in no particular order by the way} Let's begin!



1. Fast Car // Jonas Blue, Dakota
 
2. Take Me Home // Jess Glynne
 
3. Lush Life - Acoustic Version // Zara Larsson
 
4. Lost Boy // Ruth B
 
5. Work From Home // Fifth Harmony
 
6. Bird Set Free // Sia
 
7. Just Like Fire // P!nk
 
8. Unstoppable // Sia
 
9. Hair // Little Mix ft. Sean Paul
 
10. Alive // Sia
 
11. Reaper // Sia
 
12. Cheap Thrills // Sia
 
13. Weird People // Little Mix
 
14. I Won't // Little Mix
 
15. Die Young // Kesha

16. Black Magic // Little Mix

17. Shut Up and Dance // Walk The Moon

18. Social Casualty // 5SOS

19. Hey, Soul Sister // Train

20. Ex's & Oh's // Elle King

So that's all the songs on my playlist for Summer, but I'm sure that it will be added to!
 
Be sure to check out Courtney's post and let me know what songs are on your Summer playlist in the comments!
 
Parle bientot et Je t'aime,
Charlotte <3

22 comments:

  1. Love these songs! Fast Car is definitely at the top of my list too, as well as some of Fifth Harmony's latest songs. Looking forward to future posts! x

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these songs! I remeber I used to be obsessed with shut up and dance last year! Cheap thrills is definetly my favourite song at the moment! Lovely post! X

    Amyx makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you took the pics for this post! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the songs you picked, Hey Soul Sister is always a good tune! Adele's new song, Send My Love is definitely on my tunes list right now!♥

    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it! :) thankyou for doing a collab with me will have to do another soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'd love to do another! Xx

      Delete
  6. I love Social Casualty by 5sos, one of my favourite songs xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I listened to it on repeat for ages this morning! Xx

      Delete
  7. I have been loving Raging by Kygo, One Dance by Drake, Keeping Your Head Up by Birdy and Middle by Bipolar Sunshine! Thanks for sharing x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to go and have a listen! xx

      Delete
  8. Wonderful post, love it! :)
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Sure, bloglovin'? xx

      Delete
  9. I absolutely love all these tunes! In particular, Fast Car, Work from home and the lyric and performance video of Cheap Thrils and Ex's and Oh's. Whenever I sing this song in class, my friends are like " What are you singing? " and when I tell them, they have no idea what I'm talking about!

    BBB xxx

    www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! For me its the opposite! All my friends sing the songs, then learn them through them! Xx

      Delete
  10. I absolutely love all these tunes! In particular, Fast Car, Work from home and the lyric and performance video of Cheap Thrils and Ex's and Oh's. Whenever I sing this song in class, my friends are like " What are you singing? " and when I tell them, they have no idea what I'm talking about!

    BBB xxx

    www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those songs are pretty good! Some of my Summer playlist songs are R.I.P 2 My Youth by the NBHD, Light it Up by Major Lazor, Namaste by Swim Deep, Chasing Waves by Vista Kicks, and Unsteady by X Ambassadors. I also love Sia, which I can tell by your post that you do to.

    Christina/ thisfashiongirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I'll have to give those a listen! Xxx

      Delete