Sunday, 19 June 2016

TMI Tag // 100th Blog Post

Bonjour!
Today my beautiful people, I am writing my 100th blog post! I am actually very impressed with myself that I made it this far. *applause*
I asked on Twitter what topic you'd like me to write about, and you voted 'Me', so that's what I'ma do! And seen as I haven't really written an 'about me' post in a while, and seen as I don't have any original ideas, I'm going to do the TMI tag! And there are 49 questions, so get yourself some nice hot tea [or the drink of your choice] and get comfy, because y'all gonna be here a looong time!



1. What are you wearing?
     Black leggings from Next, a cute little top with a bicycle on it from FatFace, some grey and mint fuzzy socks from Primark, a little silver ring from New Look and my little owl necklace.

2. Have you ever been in love?
     No

3. Have you ever had a terrible break up?
     No

4. How tall are you?
     5ft 3"

5. Any tattoos?
     No, its illegal for me but I like the idea of having a tiny little one somewhere - maybe a little song lyric or something?

6. Any piercings?
     No, I really wanted my ears doing when I was about 7 or 8, but I never did it and I still don't think I'd be able to look after them! I have some little clip-on ones from Claires, which I wear sometimes.

7. OTP?
     Ah, hahaha, I have a few but if I had to choose, its probably Phan, Ezria or Spoby.

8. Favourite show?
     I don't really watch much TV, but I like Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway and Sherlock and I need to catch up with Pretty Little Liars, I quite like that! Ooooh no, NCIS! I love that, my dad and I watch it a lot, I just love crime dramas in general to be honest!

9. Favourite Bands?
     Little Mix has always been a firm favourite but I have been loving Fifth Harmony's music recently!

10. Something you miss?
       Being a young child and all the naivety, innocence and lack of responsibilities that came with it.

11. Favourite song?
      Can't choose, but I love a lot of songs for different reasons. The one I can think of now is 'See Me Now' by Little Mix because its about someone not believing they could do something then them proving them wrong in an incredible way!

12. How old are you?
       14 years, 2 months and 10 days, to be precise! *ngl, I googled it*

13. Zodiac Sign?
       Aries

14. Quality I look for in a partner?
       Someone who I feel safe and comfortable around - that's always good.

15. Favourite Quote?
       I want to do a whole post of quotes, but at the minute - Que Sera Sera - because it means 'what will be, will be' in French [got to stay on-brand, ya feel]

16. Favourite Actor?
       I don't really have a favourite, because I tend to take interest in the characters more so than the actors, but Melissa McCarthy always makes me laugh because she portrays *fancy word alert!* all the characters so well.

17. Favourite colour?
      Probably the colour my bedroom is, which is a jadey-green colour???

 
18) Loud or soft music?
       It depends really on how I'm feeling, my playlist has no set theme what-so-ever. I like a bit of a lot really. I think I am more of a pop person to be honest.
 
 
19) Where do you go when you are sad?
        More often than not, I go to the internet. I go to Twitter and chat with the TTATB girls, or I'll do some blog stuff. But most of the time, I go to YouTube. I know what and who makes me happy or laugh - Dan and Phil (if you haven't realised by now, I love them a lot) and Liza Koshy, bloody love Liza. But recently with what's been going on with me, I have been to a bench. I'll explain. My house is at the top of my family's caravan site, so if I walk up the site to the bottom, then I go up the steps, you're at the beach! On the prom bit before the beach, there are a few benches, so I like going to sit on one of them.
 
2o) How long do you take to shower?
        Usually, no longer than 15 minutes - or in my terms, about 5 songs. It wouldn't take me as long but I have A LOT of hair, and it takes a LONG TIME to wash it so...... BUT, I am donating a lot of my hair after/during the summer, so I might not take as long then!
 
21) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
       Without getting back into bed for 20 minutes (my daily routine - no joke), only about 10/15 minutes on a school day. I can get dressed quick and because I shower at night (because my hair takes about 4 hours to dry) I don't really have to rush. Then because I don't wear make up and I usually only put my hair into a ponytail, its only really 10 minutes.
 
22) Ever been in a physical fight?
        No. Well...... Last Friday,  this idiot who thinks he's hi-lari-ous came on hit me on the back and because he takes the mick out of me for my blog, I'd had enough, so I grabbed his arm and hit him on the shoulder - it wasn't hard, I could have done FAR much more damage, just saying.
 
23) Turn on?
        Humour. Someone who you can laugh with or if you call them an insult, then they'll call you it back - does that make sense???
 

24) Turn off?
        Cockiness - when someone acts as if they're better than everyone else, much like the boy in question 22.

25) The reason I started blogging?
        To share my interests and to have a little place where I could be myself and talk about everything - thank you all for letting me do it!

26) Fears?
        Growing up, aggressive drunks, not being able to achieve what I want to achieve, this creepy old man who comes in my Grandma's shop (where I work) and is just plain rude, my form tutor can be a bit "loud" sometimes and getting told off.

27) Last thing that made me cry?
        It was on Friday when I went to have a meeting with my form tutor and head teacher about my 'issues' and my head teacher just had a go at me - not what someone who isn't doing very well needs, but ah well.

28) Last time you said you loved someone?
        Either when I said "love you" to my Mum on the way out of the house on Friday morning or when my lovely friend Evie texted me after school on Friday and told me that if I ever wanted to talk to her, she's there for me to talk to and that she loved me and I said I love her, back because I do - I was extremely close to crying then as well actually.

29) Meaning behind my blog's name?
        Theme = Life, My Name = Charlotte, Favourite Language = French and hey-presto! VieAvecCharlotte was born!

30) Last book I read?
        Is it bad that the last book I read fully was "Animal Farm" in my English lessons? That was in February ish by the way.
        
31) The book I am currently reading?
        Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and its for the #GGBookClub - which I am so happy I joined because I needed an excuse to read more again, other than school says to.

32) Last show I watched?
        BBC Breakfast yesterday when I watched Tim Peake land after being in space.

33) Last person I talked to?
        My brother when we cam upstairs after tea, it was about..... I can't remember, it was obviously very interesting!

34) Last person I texted and our relationship?
        This morning and it was Rae who is one of my best friends.

35) Favourite food?
        Can't beat fish fingers.

36) Place I want to visit?
        It is on my bucket list to set foot on every single country on the planet, so all of them!

37) Last place I was?
        The kitchen, because I just had my tea. But outside was a little train station where my family and I went for the afternoon.

38) Do you have a 'crush'?
        A) I don't like that word - hence the quotation marks B) Yes

39) Last time I kissed someone?
        I kissed my Mum's cheek before school on Friday.

40) Last time I was insulted?
        Friday afternoon when I was in the meeting with my form tutor and head teacher - she 's just rude.

41) Favourite sweet flavour?
        Blackcurrant or strawberry - very easy to please.

42) What instruments can you play?
         I used to play piano when I was about 9 or 10, but not anymore - I am trying to learn the ukulele, so I'll keep you updated on how that goes!

43) Favourite piece of jewellery?
        Sentimental jewellery is always my favourite, so its either my little owl necklace, the bracelets that my cousins have bought/made me or something that isn't actually mine - my grandma's necklace. My grandma has this oval shaped locket with 4 little frames inside and she has a photo of each of her 4 grandchildren in it - very cute.



44) Last sport I played?
        Rounders in PE, on Friday (I'm starting to see a theme here).

45) Last song I sang?
        The last song I sang was probably 'Last Night' by Lucy Spraggan, because I love it and it makes me laugh!

46) Favourite chat up line?
        I don't really have a favourite but I follow an account on Twitter called @PickupTexts where they post really good ones and they always make me laugh!

47) Have you ever used the chat up line?
        I have never used one!

48) Last time I hung out with anyone?
        On Friday after school (once again with the theme!), I went to one of my best friends', Angel's house and we watched Pocahontas and Pocahontas 2 - definitely my favourite of the Princesses.

49) Who should answer these questions next?
         The TTATB girls - if they want to obviously <3

So that's it for my TMI Tag and my 100th Blog Post! I hope you liked this post and let me know some of your answers in the comments! Also, I don't think I've mentioned it on here yet, but I hit 10k page views last week, which is just insane so thank you so much!! I'll leave you for now, but I'll be back on Wednesday!

Parle bientot et Je t'aime,
Charlotte <3

20 comments:

  1. Great post! Loved reading it and getting to know you a bit more and I can't wait for more posts X
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I loved finding out more about you! This was a great 100th blog post! I can't wait to see what your blog has to offer in the future xx

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/am-i-normal-yet.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these post loads more bloggers need to do these 'find out more about me posts' x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! It was nice to find out more about you! Also congrats on your 100th blog post! Yay! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha great tag, congrats on your 100th post♥ Also, I really want some fish fingers now that you've mentioned them, I haven't eaten them in ages! Leonie x
    https://prettyraincloudsb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy reading it:) it is glad to know you more:)

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 100th post! Loved finding out more about you xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on 100 posts Charlotte, this was such a fun post to read! I loved getting to know more about you! Spoby is one of my OTPs too! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thank you Erin! They're so cute! Xxx

      Delete
  9. Congrats on 100 posts! Lovely finding out some info about you!
    I have just clciked follow on bloglovin

    Amy xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy!
      Oooh I shall follow you back!! Xxxx

      Delete
  10. Lovely post, Charlotte! Congratulations on having 100 posts. That's an incredible accomplishment. I adore your owl necklace. It's so pretty! Sentimental pieces are my favorite too. I'm looking forward to your future posts. x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Guilianna! I love them to! Thank you again! Xx

      Delete