Sunday, 17 July 2016

People Who Make Me Happy // MHP

Bonjour!
 
Hey everyone. Today I'm going to be writing a list of all/some of the people who make me happy and why. I've been feeling a bit down again recently, so a MHP post is definitely in order! If you read my post yesterday, then you may know that I planned on writing a post about how I donated my hair, today, but I haven't actually sent it off yet and I don't really have the "motivation" to do that today - sorry x

Alas! I am here and I'm going to be talking to you about some of my favourite people today and why they make me smile. These are in no particular order by the way x



My Adorable Lil' Cousins

How much more publicity can these two get from my blog?! I mention them sooo often and they are obviously going to be on this list. My little cousins are soo important to me, even though I don't see them that much as they live about 100 miles away. I love them so bloody much because every time I see them, I just smile and I'm happy, job done! Whether that's the fact that they insist on calling me 'Charlee' (which is pronounced 'Sharleee' btw) even though they are 7 and nearly 10 - oh God, she's nearly 10. WHAT? - or the fact that the little one emailed me a few weeks back asking when she and her clothes could be in a post, seen as her big sister was in my GRWM: Little Mix Tour post back in April - I know. How freaking cute - or the fact that they are just plain adorable whenever I see them! I think they might read this, seen as the email came without me linking them to a post they might like to read *OH, that sounds like it do it a lot! I don't I swear. I have only sent links to them for the Little Mix posts, seen as they were in them! A-N-Y-W-A-Y*, so if you two or your Mummy is reading this: "Heyyy".
By the way, this is the only photo I could actually put on here as it doesn't really show their faces all the much. And I didn't exactly ask Auntie Deb, sooooo


Dea J'aine

I have also mentioned Dea J'aine on here before, but AH WELL. This crazy tiny little person is one of my best friends and I bloody love her. She always makes me laugh - not joking, if any teacher sits us next to each other in any lesson, bad move. We just make each other laugh. Also, it was about the last week of June I think and this daft person must have had some sort of bucket of energy or something before school because at lunch, she went flipping insane. Not joking. She danced, waddled, sang, oh and karate-d her way to each side of our form multiple times WHILST our form tutor was IN THE ROOM. I think she thought he wasn't watching when she started stroking the walls - yes. She stroked the walls and, yes, our form tutor watched it all. Good times in the 9T form room, good times.
But anyway, I bloody love her and she is definitely one of the people who make me happy. *This is a Snapchat filter by the way - she doesn't actually look like this*

 
 
My Lovely TTATB Girls

All of them. Every single one. Lauren, Eve, Nicole, Erin, Jade, Megan, Hollie, Frances, Alex, Ashleigh, Robyn, Lexi, Laura, Izzy, Anna, Bethan, Kizzi, Clare, Kate, Eleanor, Claire, Bridie, Ro, Amanda, Althea, Jade and Lydia, Mia, Alice, Beth, Lauryn, Jess, Neona, Kate, Jane, Ayele, Guilianna and Abigail. Wow, Jeez, that's a lot of people - you can find all of their blogs via the Teenage Team Blog! I love all of these girls to pieces, even though we've only really been chatting for a month or two! I wouldn't have missed the time when we Lauren, Jade and  were chatting about the attractiveness of Lauren's form tutor, the 'age of consent' chat and us all helping each other with problems. I love all of these girlies loads Xxx

My School Friends

I love all these people so bloody much and I wouldn't change any of them for the world. Even though I sometimes feel like an outsider, I love them all to pieces and I will protect them with everything I could - Mother Charlotte has arisen - I don't think I tell them how much I love them all enough, but I should because they all make me happy. Whether that's pointing at MJ whenever Molly's around, letting Harry and Lewis call me daft nicknames, dealing with all the issues or watching the Snapchats Charli sends of Liv singing about Egg Rolls! I love them all so much and I am going to miss them all so much this holiday xx


I think that's enough for one of these posts for now! I might do a #2 in the future! Also, I kind of want to make this into a project where you can get involved! So if that is something you might be interested in, drop me a message or an email and we can get chatting!!

Parle bientot et Je t'aime,
Charlotte <3



18 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful post Charlotte xx
    Hollie xx
    holliethorpe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post <3 I've followed your blog and I hope that you check mine.
    Mia x. | https://my-world-vibes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post so much Charlotte! You and the TeenageTeam Girls make me so happy as well xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a cute post to read! How do you join the TTAB by the way? I'd love to get involved xx
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Morgan x If you go to the Twitter page, then DM it, I'm sure we can get you all sorted up! Xxx

      Delete
  5. Love this post, such a lovely lovely idea and such a cute read!

    Dana
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this post is so lovely, cute, full of love!! xxx

    _Aishettina_

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely post idea, and you have some lovely people in your life!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace! I am really grateful for them all xxx

      Delete
  8. This is an amazing post, never seen anything like this and hope to see more unique ones like this!!

    Wi xx

    white-interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww such a lovely positive post! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete