Wednesday, 7 September 2016

20 Before Twenty || #MHP

Bonjour!

So, you may have noticed that I have been rather absent on here lately. That is for a few reasons,

one: I have started a YouTube channel! So I have been trying to get that up and running! You can check it out HERE if you like!
two: I have just started back at school and my bus has been changed and waking up at 6:20am is quite a shock to the system after 6 weeks, so I'm trying to get back into that.
three: I had a bit of a bad few days in August and they left me incredibly demotivated to do anything, but I'm back now and I'm planning out blog posts and videos and I'm back into it now!
 
Any-hoo, today I thought I'd do a post that is maybe a little different and that is a '20 Before Twenty' list. This essentially is a bucket list of 2o things you want to do before you turn 20 years old. Soooo, without further-ado - LET'S GET STARTED!
 



(In no particular order  - other than what I thought of them in)
 
Visited The Harry Potter Studios In London
 
Gone To A Festival
 
Road Tripped With My Friends
 
Backpacked Through Europe
 
Been To Disneyland
 
Walked Through A Drive-Thru
 
Been Around In a Shirt That Says 'Life' and Hand People Lemons
 
Danced Under The Eiffel Tower
 
Visited Anne Frank's House
 
Held Up A Free Hugs Sign In A Public Place
 
Played 'Where's Wally [Waldo]' in A Public Place
 
Hosted A New Year's Eve Party
 
Stood Between Two Countries At Once
 
Gotten a Little Tattoo
 
Watched ALL The Harry Potter Films In One Day
 
Taken A Selfie Everyday For A Year
 
Ran 5K (At once)
 
Been On The London Eye
 
Become Sort Of 'Internet Famous' (long shot this one)
 
HAD FUN
 
Well folks, that's all we have time for today! I hope you liked this short little post and what is something you want to complete before you turn 20? I will keep you updated on this list, either on here or on my YouTube channel *plug, plug, plug*; so if you would like to see how and when I do these things, please subscribe to my channel *plug, plug, pluggity, plug, plug, pluuuuuggg* or follow me on Bloglovin' to be notified every time I post.
 
Thank you so much for reading!
 
Parle bientot et Je t'aime,
Charlotte <3

17 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! I have a couple of these on my 30 Before 30 (wow, actually feeling kind of old right now...) - check it out here! http://www.flinntrospection.com/30-before-30-20-something-bucket-list/

    Hillary | Flinntrospection.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll go and check it out now! Xxx

      Delete
  2. I loved reading this post and I love all of these ideas, especially standing between two countries at once! I hope you have fun completing everything xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Plug, plug, plug" hahaha I love this post! Such a cute idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such nice ideas, especially the walk through the drive-thru one haha, I want to travel to Italy before I'm 20! Also just subbed to your channel!☺️ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I really want to do that one! Me too! Thank you so much!! Xxx

      Delete
  5. So many great & unique ideas! Love these type of posts! I've been to the Harry Potter Studios in London and its amazing! You'll love it!

    Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! I can't wait to go eventually! Xxx

      Delete
  6. All of your ideas are so lovely, and creative! We should definitely make a plan to do a few of them together in the near future - and blog about it, obviously!

    Jade x | www.simplyjadey.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! x We definitely should xxx

      Delete
  7. Already been able to tick that Harry Potter one off my own bucket list! SO much fun hehe x
    Morgan
    http://www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ran my first 5k in The Warsaw Colour Run and it was honestly so much more fun than I though it would be (off course people throwing multicoloured paint at you helped...)! This was such an interesting post! Good luck on achieving all of them.

    Mind checking out my recent - it's a brand collab and outfit post ft. my fav bomber jacket of all time!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I really want to do one of those! Thank you lovely Xxx

      Delete
  9. Very nice post.I really like your blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.
    http://andreanalens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete