Friday, 21 July 2017

"Identity Crisis"

Hey everyone,

If you follow my Instagram, then you'll know that I have recently had a slight "identity crisis", if you will. Well, on the bright side, it couldn't have come at a better time because I now have 6 weeks and a bit to... remake myself?... I have no idea, but lets go with that. If you don't know "how" this came about, click here to read my Instagram post about it.



Now you're all updated, I'm going to explain what I'm doing back here... Well, I've been wanting to get back into blogging for a while now, but had the bare minimum of motivation - however, now I've gained some back and here I am!

Whilst I'm on this "journey of self discovery" (yes, it actually does sound as stupid to me as it does to you, but we shall roll with it), I'm going to start blogging more. I've also been posting little "stories"/diary type entry things in my Instagram captions, so if you'd like an (almost daily) update on me and where I'm at etc., then you can follow me here [got to get those promos ;-)].

If you want to join me, then you are more than welcome (of course) and you can stay updated by following me on here, my Instagram (linked above), and my Twitter and YouTube are linked in the sidebar.

I've got my planner and felt tips out at the ready, so let's get down to business ;-)

Parle bientot,
Charlotte 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment